I’m going to try and get two books by Kaczynski published, one solely written by him and another co-written by him. So, I’m looking for volunteers to help, if you like the idea and have time to help, please let me know.
My contributions are made mainly for myself and researchers similarly fascinated by his life with the goal of wanting to make the writing easier to sort and skim through.
I’d like to include a thorough critique of Kaczynski’s philosophy in any publicity we do for the books and in the forward for the biography I’m writing. I’m pro-technological advancement, and against ever physically hurting people unless in a bunch of rare circumstances like if it was; medically in their own interest, in self-defence, in the case of a justified revolutionary war or a survivor-led vigilante action.
Here are some of my past critiques of anti-technology, anti-industrialist, primitivist, anti-civilisation and misanthropic ideologies:
- Podcast planning notes: The Ideas of Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber) & Preventing The Fascist Creep
- A Conversation with John Zerzan on Direct Action, School Shootings, Authenticity, Veganism & More
- An Open Letter to John Zerzan – A Primitivist Philosopher of Technology
- Case Revisited – Unabomber Ted Kaczynski’s Lingering Influence in 2021
- The bizarre case of vegan Neo-Nazis & deprogramming vegans who glorify violence